Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Claim 2013! Leverage Your Strengths Workshop Jan. 26th
Saturday, January 26, 2013 from 9:15 AM to 12:00 PM (PST)
Los Angeles, CA
This workshop will help you:
- Identify your top 5 strengths and talents
- Assess how you use your strengths in your life, career, volunteer work, or job search.
- Discover ways to leverage those strengths for greater impact and success.
- Leave with an action plan for leveraging your strengths even more.
Join us if you want to:
- Advance your career.
- Find greater joy and engagement in what you do.
- Contribute more as a non- profit volunteer or board member.
- Change career directions.
- Be more effective in job interviews.
- Start your own company.
- Plan for retirement or next life transition.
Prior to the workshop, you'll take StrengthsFInder 2.0. This assessment is based on a 40-year global study by Gallup that surveyed more than 10 million people in 100 countries to identify 34 core talents and strengths. This assessment will identify your top 5 strengths.
But just knowing your strengths is not enough!
To strengthen your impact, you need to also think about how and when you use your strengths currently and develop a plan to leverage them more in the future.
Prior to the workshop, you will need to:
1) Purchase the book Strengths Finder 2.0, or purchase directly online at
2) Take the assessment. (Your results will be e- mailed to you upon completion).
3) Bring your results to the workshop.